2017 Center for Learning Conference Schedule
|March 29-31, 2017||An Introduction to the Brookwood Community|
Future conferences for 2017 to be announced.
Since initially launching Brookwood Network Days in the summer of 2013, we have had the privilege of hosting over 140 national and international peer organizations from around the world!
What is the Brookwood Community?
The Brookwood Community is a God-centered educational, residential, and entrepreneurial community for adults with disabilities.
Through the grace of God, the Brookwood Community provides an educational environment that creates meaningful jobs, builds a sense of belonging, and demands dignity and respect for adults with disabilities.
Click here to learn more about the Brookwood campus and who we serve.
Join us if you are interested in learning more about the Brookwood methodology and culture. Here at Brookwood, we strive to learn from others as we continually seek to grow and improve so that we may better serve the Citizens of Brookwood. We encourage you to seek to discover gifts in those that you are called to serve by joining us on the journey!
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone wanting to be inspired to make a difference
- Individuals or organizations considering creating more opportunities for people with disabilities or other unique populations (New or existing organizations)
- Existing organizations desiring to learn and share best practices
- Teachers, administrators, board members, church groups, health care professionals, etc.
The Introduction to The Brookwood Community includes the following:
- Pre-Conference trip to Brookwood in Georgetown
- A tour of the Brookwood Community and behind-the-scenes observations of our programs
- Inspirational keynote address and lunch with Yvonne Streit, the Founder and Executive Director Emeritus
- Seminars and discussions with key Professional Directors and Managers
- Networking opportunities
The registration fees to be announced with the release of the conference information. Please mark this site and check back soon.
Scholarships and special group registrations are available.
We look forward to sharing and exchanging ideas and information with you and others from your organization.
For additional information, please contact Jana Mullins at firstname.lastname@example.org, 281-375-2260.